Fat Around The Middle
1. Fat tends to settle around the middle as we age due to hormonal imbalance and increased sugar intake.
2. Fat around the middle increases the risk of heart disease, cancer, high blood pressure and Alzheimer's disease.
3. Stress increases cravings causing "Fat Around the Middle".
Note: We live in a socially driven society were drinking, eating and being marry are daily pleasures. Try these simple tips to help decrease your belly fat. Remember changing you thinking will help change your habits.
1. Exercise is one of the most effective methods used to change your body shape (aerobic is best)
2. Prayer and medication are one of the most effect ways to decrease stress. Along with positive thinking and daily affirmations
3. Awake and eat your protein for breakfast
4. Eat sugar on an empty stomach
5. Increase your daily fiber intake
6. Eliminate alcohol