The Power of Coconut
The good news is coconut oil could be just what the doctor ordered.
1. Contains natural vitamins and minerals.
2. Possess both antifungal and antibodies properties.
3. Strongest deterrents against free radicals with it's one-of-a-kind antioxidant property.
4. Excellent source of good fat (medium chain triglycerides).
5. Protects the skin from wrinkles caused by free radicals.
6. Contains Lauric Acid, Vitamin E, Capylic Acid all remedies to fade scars.
7. Most inexpensive way to heal the body with amazing anti-inflammatory properties.
Tips for using Coconut Oil
1. Apply a generous amount on face at night (DO NOT WASH OFF).
2. Consume 3 teaspoons daily.
3. Helps repair the connective tissue of the skin.
4. Recent studies have revealed that virgin coconut oil has been observed to carry strong anti-carcinogenic effects