Health benefits of NAC
1. Best used to increase potency of glutathione
2. Decreases cholesterol
3. Helps fight chronic infection (lung-ear-bronchitis)
4. Reduces ovary syndrome
5. Increases immunity
6. Increases energy
8. Breaks up mucus
9. Clears partial cells in the colon
For more information on N-acetyle Cysteine
The benefits of strawberries
1. Its loaded with B6 and Vitamin C (protecting your heart, circulation and immune response).
2. Enhances serotine the body's mood regulating hormone
3. In some cases high strawberry consumption will battle summer blues and replenish mood.
To learn more about how fruit can help restore the body contact Dr. Jenkins at 636-724-5605
Hot peppers have been shown to have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-arthritic and analgesic effects. As well as anti-thrombotic properties and may improve cholesterol levels, glucose metabolism and assist in weight loss.
Most peppers are a good dietary source of capsaicin, beta-carotene, lycopene and Vitamin C. There is some controversy related to gastric problems suggested moderation use is advised.
Red pepper flakes
Red pepper past
Note: Not black pepper or bell peppers
For more information on how to use food to heal the body.
The Double Duo I'm VOING For!
"Selenium and COQ10"
-Selenium helps fight against free radicals
-COQ10 is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the outer member of the ell.
Together they improve heart functions and reduce hospitalization stay after a cardiovascular episode. Helps with thyroid function and improves overall health. For some the major benefits of taking this "Double Duo' is. It relieves fatigue and increase oxygen flow.
1. Brewers yeast
2. Sunflower seeds "organic"
3. Brazil nuts "5" a day
For more information about the "Double Duo" call Dr. Jenkins at 636-724-5605
Before you eat a cooked meal
1. Drink 1 glass of hot water with lime
2. Add ginger to our salad
3. Add thermic to your salad dressing
After you eat be sure to take a DIGESTIVE WALK
1. Walk up to 30 minutes after you eat
2. Wait 1 hour after eating to drink fluids
3. Only eat at the table in a non-stressful environment wile eating
For more information on how to properly digest your food. Call 636-724-5605TODAT!
1 handful of cilantro
1 whole lemon
1 bunch of broccoli
1 cup of water
Malic acid Benefits
Apples are the richest sources of malic acid. It is a natural component of vegetables and fruits and is naturally produced by the body in large quantities and is broken down on a daily basis.
-Helps reduce Fibromyalgia/fatigue
-Improves Muscle Strength
-Reduces Metallic Toxicity
-Improves Oral Hygiene
-Improves skin condition
To learn more about foods with malic acid call 636-724-5605
Foundation to better health:
1. Protect and balance your immune system
2. Detox your organs
3. Hydrate your body
4. Support cell communicate
To learn how to protect your immune system and have better health.
Contact Dr. Jenkins at 636-724-5605 or www.nathealthsol.com
11 Things to avoid
Why avoid these eleven foods?
1. They are nutritional deficient.
2. The process to make robs them of vitamins, mineral and micronutrients.
3. They contain added salt, sugar, fat (including trans fat) and flavor enhancers.
4. They contain hidden ingredients that cannot be digested.
5. We should avoid real food that has been altered to lengthen self life.
For more information on what to eat and not to eat.
Saw palmetto in addition to the pharmaceutical tamsulosin is more effective for some symptoms of benign prostate hypertrophy (BPH) than tamsulosin alone, according to a recent study. BPH is a common problem affecting approximately 14 million men in the U.S. and impacts the quality of life in about one third of men older than 50 years.
For more information on the benefits of Saw palmetto please contact Dr. Jenkins