Vitamin D-the Sunshine Vitamin
Are you at risk for low "D"?
1. Bone pain
2. Muscle weakness
3. Breast tenderness
4. Moodiness/poor mental clarity
1. As we age the kidneys struggle to convert Vitamin D to an active form . Increasing your risk of low "D".
2. Poor digestion or the lack of absorption in the gut can cause low "D".
3. Weight gain- Vitamin D is extracted from the blood by fat cells, alerting itsrelease into to the blood, decreasing circulation. People with a body mass over 30 often have low 'D".
Ways to increase low "D"-
1. Eat the following foods: carrots, squash, broccoli, avocado, peppers, sweet potato, eggs, and fish.
2. Sit out in the sun before 11a each day.
3. Have your blood levels checked and supplements with the recommended dosage.
Gluten free diet may help people with neuropathic pain.
A strict gluten-free diet may help protect against the nerve pain that some people with gluten sensitivity experience.
A Gluten-free diet MAY reverse
4. Peripheral nerve damage
5. Decreased weight
6. Eliminate mental fog
7. Promote better sleep
According to a preliminary study release February 28 by the American Academy of Neurology.
To learn more about how to become "gluten free". Contact Dr. Jenkins at 636-724-5606
1. Lose weight
2. Heal Arthritis
3. Reverse Diabetes
4. Boost Energy
5. Banish Joint pain
6. Lower Blood Pressure
7. Slow down the Aging Process
Chronic inflammation is the root cause of dis-ease, "tough-to-solve condition". But knowing the simple facts gives you a single -source way to reverse dis-ease and stay healthy.
Free lecture Friday March 12, 2018
1600 Heritage landing suite 207A
St. Charles Mo 63303
The good news is Coconut oil could be just what the doctor ordered.
1. Contains natural vitamins and minerals
2. Posses both antifungal and antibodies properties
3. Strongest deterrents against free radicals with it's one-of-a-kind antioxidants property
4. Excellent source of good fat (medium chain triglycerides)
5. Protects the skin from wrinkles caused by free radicals
6. Contains Lauric acid, Vitamin E, Capylic acid all remedies to fade scars
7. Most inexpensive way to heal the body amazing anti-inflammatory properties
Tips for using Coconut Oil
1. Apply a generous amount on face at night (do not wash off)
2. Consume 3 teaspoons daily
3. Helps repair the connective tissue of the skin
Recent studies have revealed that virgin coconut oil has been observed to carry strong anti-carcinogenic effects
THE 28 DAY LIVER DETOX
Break through plans reveal how you can banish:
High Blood Pressure
Liver Detox Herbs
Weight Management Herbs
Call Today, Schedule your appointment and get started! (636) 724-5605
Reset your body's most important organs:
Your liver regulates your metabolism. It determine whether you burn fat for energy or store it on your belly and hips.
This is why healing, nourishing, and supporting your liver may be the most important thing you can do for your health.
A healthy liver play a key role in relieving digestive issues, such as gas, bloating, and constipation.
It regulates your blood sugar levels, It controls whether you have sugar cravings, fatigue, fuzzy thinking or hypoglycemia.
A toxic liven can also cause diabetes, arthritis, heart disease, high blood pressure, and auto immune diseases. It can cause normal imbalance, headache, mood swings, and depression.
The 28 DAY LIVER DETOX
Break though plans reveals how you can banish.
*High Blood Pressure
-Liver detox herbs
-Weight Management Herbs
Call today to schedule your appointment and get started
Apple Cider Vinegar
Vinegar is not only used in many dishes, sauces and dressing, and it has many other related uses such as, cleansing, deodorizing and sanitizing. When it comes to consuming Apple Cider Vinegar it has healing properties as well.
Only one type is best for consumption the organic unfiltered vinegar call "Mother's Apple Cider Vinegar". This is considered the safest drink because of it's high level of enzyme, protein and friendly bacteria.
2. Weight Loss
3. Reduces blood sugar
4. May help w/ cholesterol Recommended for daily use
1 TSP of apple cider vinegar mixed with 1 TSP of lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon of honey, pinch of cayenne pepper. Add to 8 oz of hot water and enjoy! For more information on how to stay well contact Dr. Jenkins @
Intro to Wellness
30 min Infrared Sauna
30 min Massage or Facial
30 min Himalayan foot Soak
30 min Consultation with the doctor
Call today and schedule your appointment 636-724-5605
Did you know?
1.Vitamin D deficiency is linked to an increase in insulin resistance.
2.Zinc is lower in diabetics
3.Vitamin E has been linked to enhance insulin resistance
4. 50% of deaths in persons with diabetes are due to coronary heart diseased
5. The following nutrients are important to help prevent heart failure:
CoQ10, L-Carnitine-Magnesium-Potassium-Pyridoxine-Riboflavin-Selenium-Thiamine-Zinc-Vitamin B12- Vitamin D-Niacin-Copper-Folate-Manganese-Vitamin C-Omega-3 fatty acids
To learn more about vitamin deficiency and to have you micronutrients values checked. Call 636-724-5605 for more information. Now accepting New Patients