How to sync your body clock for better health.
*Avoid exercise late at night.
*Avoid process food.
*Consume lots of colorful antioxidants-fruits and vegetable.
*Don't eat late at night.
*Eat your biggest meal at breakfast or first meal of the day.
*Get a good nights sleep.
*Limit caffeine/eliminate alcohol.
*Make sure to expose yourself to sunlight daily.
* FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HEALTH & WELLNESS CALL 636-724-5605
HELP IS HERE!
How To Protect Yourself From Harmful Antibiotic
1. Antibiotic can disrupt the microbiome. Meaning "what happen in the gut, doesn't stay in the gut".
2. Lowers immunity.
3. Can cause weight gain.
4. Increase chances of insulin resistance.
5. Can cause vaginal yeas infections/urinary infections.6. Can cause diarrhea.
How to Mitigate the effect of Antibiotics
1. Eat yogurt-Kefir
2. Take probiotic supplements.
3. Women bathe in 1 cup of apple cider vinegar.
4. Drink 1/2 your body weight.
Note:Always consult with your doctor about the use of medications and their side effects.
*FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HEALTH AND WELLNESS CALL OUR OFFICE @ 636-724-5605*
The Power of Coconut
The good news is coconut oil could be just what the doctor ordered.
1. Contains natural vitamins and minerals.
2. Possess both antifungal and antibodies properties.
3. Strongest deterrents against free radicals with it's one-of-a-kind antioxidant property.
4. Excellent source of good fat (medium chain triglycerides).
5. Protects the skin from wrinkles caused by free radicals.
6. Contains Lauric Acid, Vitamin E, Capylic Acid all remedies to fade scars.
7. Most inexpensive way to heal the body with amazing anti-inflammatory properties.
Tips for using Coconut Oil
1. Apply a generous amount on face at night (DO NOT WASH OFF).
2. Consume 3 teaspoons daily.
3. Helps repair the connective tissue of the skin.
4. Recent studies have revealed that virgin coconut oil has been observed to carry strong anti-carcinogenic effects
Did you know?
Did you know itchy skin is liked to the following conditions?
1. Graves disease and or Hoshimotos Thyroiditis
2. Liver Disease
3. Nutritional deficiencies
4. Lack of Omega fatty acids
1. Anti-histamine diet
2. Daily essential fatty acids
3. 3-4 cups of green leafy vegetables
4. 15 day liver detox followed by a 28 day cellular detox
5. 3 month detox diet
For more information and guidance to the right diet and herbal medicines.
Call TODAY 636-724-5605
Health benefits of NAC
1. Best used to increase potency of glutathione
2. Decreases cholesterol
3. Helps fight chronic infection (lung-ear-bronchitis)
4. Reduces ovary syndrome
5. Increases immunity
6. Increases energy
8. Breaks up mucus
9. Clears partial cells in the colon
For more information on N-acetyle Cysteine
The benefits of strawberries
1. Its loaded with B6 and Vitamin C (protecting your heart, circulation and immune response).
2. Enhances serotine the body's mood regulating hormone
3. In some cases high strawberry consumption will battle summer blues and replenish mood.
To learn more about how fruit can help restore the body contact Dr. Jenkins at 636-724-5605
Hot peppers have been shown to have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-arthritic and analgesic effects. As well as anti-thrombotic properties and may improve cholesterol levels, glucose metabolism and assist in weight loss.
Most peppers are a good dietary source of capsaicin, beta-carotene, lycopene and Vitamin C. There is some controversy related to gastric problems suggested moderation use is advised.
Red pepper flakes
Red pepper past
Note: Not black pepper or bell peppers
For more information on how to use food to heal the body.
The Double Duo I'm VOING For!
"Selenium and COQ10"
-Selenium helps fight against free radicals
-COQ10 is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the outer member of the ell.
Together they improve heart functions and reduce hospitalization stay after a cardiovascular episode. Helps with thyroid function and improves overall health. For some the major benefits of taking this "Double Duo' is. It relieves fatigue and increase oxygen flow.
1. Brewers yeast
2. Sunflower seeds "organic"
3. Brazil nuts "5" a day
For more information about the "Double Duo" call Dr. Jenkins at 636-724-5605
Before you eat a cooked meal
1. Drink 1 glass of hot water with lime
2. Add ginger to our salad
3. Add thermic to your salad dressing
After you eat be sure to take a DIGESTIVE WALK
1. Walk up to 30 minutes after you eat
2. Wait 1 hour after eating to drink fluids
3. Only eat at the table in a non-stressful environment wile eating
For more information on how to properly digest your food. Call 636-724-5605TODAT!
1 handful of cilantro
1 whole lemon
1 bunch of broccoli
1 cup of water