"Nature is doing her best each moment to make us well. She exists for no other end.
Do not resist. With the least inclination to be well, we should not be sick."
- Henry David Thoreau
Meet Dr. Christy Jenkins
B.C.N.D. & QRA Practitioner
Founder & Owner of Naturo Health Solutions, LLC
Dr. Christy Jenkins is a board Certified Naturopathic doctor born in Indiana and a proud resident of Missouri. She has been Board Certified by the American Naturopathic Medical Board and has met all of the qualifications to practice natural health care according to the Committee on Naturopathic Medical Education. Certificate # 81528
OVER 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Dr. Jenkins has over 20 years of experience in the health profession.
- QRA Practitioner Trained by Dr. Bob Marshall
- Dipolma Natural Health Counselor, Stratford Career Institute
- Certified Parkinson's Trainer
- Certified Natural Health Practitioner
- Certified Firstline therapy
- Awarded the Academic Achievement Award by the American Naturopathic Board 2014
- Awarded St. Charles Beyond the Best Award 2015
- T3 Certified November 2106 Dr. Wilson protocol
- Her practicum and dissertation were obtained through the Certified Naturopathic Health Professionals Program where she earned her designation in April 2011. She has practiced conventional medicine as a nurse in the fields of Psychology, Cardiology, and Internal Medicine. Currently she specializes in Herbal Remedies, Detoxification and Weight Loss Management, Homeopathic medicine, chronic conditions as well as Natural Health Counseling.
- Fellowship of Anti-Aging, Regenerative and Functional Medicine
- Pastoral Medical Association, Doctorate in Pastoral Medical Science
- American Association of Diabetes Educators
- Firstline Therapy
- AARM member 2016
- T3 certified(for natural herbal medicine)-Thyroid specialty 2016
Dr. Jenkins treats clients with natural herbal remedies and techniques to address concerns and eradicate dis-ease. She strives to assist the body in healing itself by incorporating the forces of nature. Utilizing the most advanced nutritional testing, thermograms, natural health counseling, exercise and energy work is her philosophy for complete healing of the person as a whole.
SELF-MOTIVATED LEARNER AND COLLABORATOR
Dr. Jenkins regularly attends local and out of state seminars, conventions, and workshops on alternative medicine, preventive care, and homeopathic health. As a self-motivated learner, she stays abreast of the most current information in naturopathic medicine by studying and consulting various literary works:
- Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine
- Diets on Counsel and Foods
- Women's Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine
- Practical Herbalism
- FLT cook book
In order to network and collaborate with other health professionals, she works with conventional doctors and a variety of other health care practitioners and is able to refer her client's to them when appropriate.
PASSION FOR OPTIMAL HEALTH
Recognizing that people are increasingly seeking answers for their health care needs beyond pharmaceuticals and surgery, Dr. Jenkins has combined her calling to this profession with her passion to see people achieve optimal health. By blending the best modern medical science with natural medical traditions, she hopes to teach her client's how to become ambassadors of their own health.
Dr. Jenkins is dedicated and committed to bringing health and wellness to all of the lives that she touches in and around the St. Louis area. This level of dedication would not be possible without the love and support of her family to whom she is eternally grateful.