NATURO HEALTH SOLUTIONS is a natural health medical practice located in St. Charles County in Missouri. We provide personalized healthcare that services those from adolescence to adulthood, including elderly care. Our approach is a model that uses each individual's unique genetic information to tailor a customized treatment plan. Our diagnostic tools go directly to the root of a patient's condition.
TRADITIONAL MEDICINE vs. NATUROPATHIC CARE
Traditional medicine uses a reactive approach to signs and symptoms, thus resulting in management of illness and not eradication. The naturopathic approach utilizes predictive methods that can not only address present conditions, but forecast potential problems and provide a plan to avoid them altogether.
WHY CHOOSE NATUROPATHIC CARE?
- Preventive Medicine
- Customized Wellness Plans
- Therapeutic Lifestyle Programs
- Healing Alternatives to Traditional Medicine
- Counsel on How to Live Healthy in a Toxic Environment
- Address the Underlying Cause of Your Illness
- High-Tech Investigative Tools and Assessments
BE PROACTIVE! Call Naturo Health Solutions today or click the button below to request an appointment. Don't delay! Optimal health is waiting.
Detoxification Weight Management System
PRODUCT OF THE MONTH
- All-In-One liquid dietary supplement
- Great-tasting natural formula that contains over 415 essential ingredients derived from whole food sources such as fruits, vegetables, and herbs.
- 100% Carbon-bond Organic, Super Green Foods, Vitamin Sources, Macro Minerals, Bioflavonoids, Antioxidants, Amino Acids, Electrolytes, and much more!
Call for purchasing details
The Ageless Spa
Check out our new website for more details on services:
you suffered with pain, an illness, or a condition and have been from doctor to
doctor without getting a definitive answer?
Then you should have a Bio-communication Hand Scan.
ZYTO technology enables a computer to
communicate with your body. By placing your hand on the Hand Cradle, an
energetic connection is established allowing ZYTO to essentially ‘ask your body
questions’ and record your body’s responses or ‘answers’. The process is
painless and it is called biocommunication. It can provide you and your
healthcare provider with powerful new insights about your health. See the
diagram of how the hand scan works and read more about this technology in our brochure.